I had a few non-Facebookers request to see the recent photos I took of the kids. Unfortunately the weather hasn't been conducive for photos since x-mas.
Sissy is still sporting her 18 month clothes, and I think it's the first I can honestly say that I've gotten adequate use out of "baby" clothes. Common phrases from her are: no, hello, where are you?-in conjunction w/ holding onto a cell, eat, brother, momma, daddy, maagie, and there are many more but those are the most common. We haven't even started potty training yet, I'm not in a hurry just as it did w/ Alex-it will happen when it happens. In the next few months we may try out a big girl bed, just to see how it goes.

Alex enjoyed his spring break this past week, we didn't do anything particular-but he enjoyed coloring eggs, going to the park, enjoyed some birthday cake and a party for his cousin and grandpa, helped grandpa down in the woods, ate at Gillie's for the first time, and had a sleepover at Scott and Sherry's. Proof you don't have to spend money to have a good time:). Common phrases from him: you know, proceeded by some fact of what he probably did in the past week; momma I have a belly ache, but he could mysteriously still find room for candy, gum, or ice cream; there's no such thing as monsters, right mom?; and he continues to tell me how much he loves me-typically followed by some form of a request:). That's o.k., I'll take it while I can.
1 comment:
Very sweet photos!! Thanks for posting - I rarely check facebook!
Post a Comment