Alex turned 4 yesterday, we celebrated the day by Jason and I helping out at his school. He felt like King for the day in his crown his teacher's had made him, the classing singing "Happy Birthday", and then sharing cake w/ all his classmates. Then we took him for lunch by himself, and back home to get ready for his actual party. He got lots of great gifts, and enjoyed each and every one of them-along w/ yet another piece of cake. My mission was accomplished when he said "Mommy, this was the best birthday ever", right before bed.
It's hard to believe 4 years has passed, so many things have changed since then-homes, jobs, the addition of another baby, and yet another on the way. He's growing into a sufficient little boy, I love looking at the photo albums and past birthday movies to see how he's changed. I am so blessed to have him in my life.
Here's this year's birthday movie:
No comments:
Post a Comment